Advertising

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WAYNE THUNDER

The local music scene is in mourning after the sudden passing of Wayne "Thunder" Seah, best known as the drummer of the Suns.


I didn't know Wayne personally, in fact, I don't think I've even met him. The closest is probably when Popland and Boredpucks shared a page in 8 days almost 10 years ago. See below


Whenever someone so young is cut off in his prime, it is always a shock and will cause us to refelct on our own mortality. As a Christian, I believe that this life is a preparation for eternity and death is not the end but a new beginning.


I pray for God's grace and mercy on Wayne's soul and I pray that his family, the Suns and all his friends find comfort during this difficult time.


I regret that I never got to know Wayne but I am praying that one day I will still get the chance... God bless you, Wayne, may you rest in peace.

1 comment:

black llucii said...

Official Wayne Thunder Tribute Site:

http://www.waynethunder.com

\m/