Advertising

Monday, July 30, 2007

OH WON'T YOU STAY AWHILE

It's Monday night but I'm in paradise... as I am listening, groovin', boppin' and wiping away the tears to The Flower Show Riots, the eagerly anticipated debut album of the Great Spy Experiment.
I can tell you that I am so proud of the band for their tremendous achievement, this Singaporean group consisting of five humble gal (and guys) has assembled a collection of world-beating songs that every red-blooded Singaporean can stand up and salute, this National Day.
The moment the opening Dance With Me came on I had no choice but to move just like on that first time I heard the band at Dragonfly - irresistible, elevating and uplifting - this is music that touches the heart and feeds the soul with unbridled joy.
...steady on, better save some words for the numerous reviews and articles I will be writing on this event. And it is an event, believe me. So, when Flower Show Riots is (finally) released, remember - run, don't walk, to your nearest CD shop and get your own slice of heaven...
... and there's more....

No comments: