Advertising

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

TIMBUCKTOO!*

So last night, was the opening of the new Timbre outlet at the Arts House (the former Parliament House). Located along the Singapore River and a (strong) stone’s throw from my office, I found Timbre @ the Art’s House to be a very relaxing place and it was rather easy to wile away the hours as Jack and Rai (EIC) entertained with modern acoustic rock staples, not to mention “Fiona”. Hee hee.

This sense of comfort has enhanced when friends like HYR, Jia Hui, Clement, Ngak & Ros turned up and we had fun just catching up. Also met up with some people I’ve not seen for quite a while viz. Toni Goh, who mastered Groovy almost ten years ago (!) and Alan Chan, whom I taught in Sunday School (!) … yeah, really…

...so, if you work around the vicinity (like I do) and you need to wind down to good ambience and soothing music then Timbre @ the Arts House is a choice place to be... and tell them I sent you...please...

* it’s a Jack Ho in-joke. You had to be there…

No comments: