Advertising

Friday, August 17, 2007

...WON'T FAKE IT ANYMORE...

It's been very quiet on the S-ROCK front in the last couple of days, especially since the missus came back, I guess...
... however, tomorrow I will be performing an acoustic set for DEAFCON V, only my 2nd gig since coming back from NYC in April. To be honest, I am not sure what to expect from the crowd... I mean, probably be mainly kids there and most of the bands playing I don't seem to be able to connect or identify with (apart from Allura, I suppose, thank God at least for that!)... so it's just an opportunity to play before an audience again and that's always fun.
And... I'm also trotting out songs that I haven't played for quite a while - maybe more than ten years in some cases - so that would definitely be interesting...
Not many artists here write and sing about Singapore so I'd like the see what the crowd reaction is gonna be. Bit of a challenge as usual for me.
So, I get on at about 5.45pm at the 2nd floor patio at DXO Club. Will have to be there earlier for soundcheck and so on. Looks like it's gonna be a long day for me.
Please come up and say "hi" - may be hard to swallow but I am a rather shy person so sometimes you might have to make the first move. Hahaha...
See you there!

...but there's more...

No comments: