Advertising

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WATCHMEN REVISITED?

Sometime back, Danny Loong suggested that I form a new band and call it “Watchmen Revisited” which I balked at albeit in a very polite manner. After all, Danny is a very nice guy…
Whilst not using that exact phrase, it inspired me to think about revisiting some of my old songs for the debut release of Kevin Mathews/The Groovy People.
Have also been encouraged by the positive response these old songs have received by audiences when I perform them, not to mention the great emails I’ve been getting.
So why not? Maybe a 5-track EP consisting of My One & Only, Never Liked the Beatles, Beautiful, I Love Singapore & one more…
Kind reader, I need your feedback on this – would you support such a release with your hard earned cash? Comments, please…

2 comments:

Kang Yong said...

I think the 5 songs EP is a fab idea. How about having "Angela" as the final song?

fictionaire said...

Most definitely. :)