Advertising

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WILD HORSES

I know.
It's been awfully quiet here at S-ROCK.
I haven't been to a gig in a while - since GSE at Timbre I believe.
So no gig reviews.
I skipped Lime Sonic Bang, that nEBO thingy & the Confessions of a Pop Junkie, mainly because I've been jamming or writing songs or plain chilling out at home. Or feeling a little alienated... guess you could say I'm trying to avoid certain um people... but that's another story.
Tonight I'm jamming again with GSE, Thursday, James & I will be playing at Home Club & will also be attending the press con for Michael's Carrot Cake Conversations on the same day.
Friday... the missus will be gone for another two weeks (!) and the melancholy blues are comin' again.
*Sigh*
Guess that means more songwriting on the cards.
See you when I see you...

No comments: