Advertising

Friday, December 14, 2007

INTO THE GROOVE

Last night, James and I played in our first corporate function gig at MWH's Christmas Party 2007. It was a challenge as we had to perform two 45 minute sets to an audience that were to all intents and purposes at the party to eat, drink and be merry.

By all accounts, I believe that we went down pretty well, all things considered and the audience responded positively not only to the familiar covers but to some of my originals also. Thanks to Bian and all at MWH!

Cool!


Set list-


Imagine (John Lennon)

Yesterday (Beatles)

I Wanna Hold Your Hand (Beatles)

Never Liked the Beatles

Beautiful

Calypso Carol

My One & Only

Have Yourself A Groovy Christmas

Gum


I Started A Joke

Massachusets

To Love Somebody

I Love Singapore

Here

Silent Night

Feel the Same Way

Keep the Faith

We Wish You A Merry Christmas


*whew!*
I really dig James' guitar work - so complementary and graceful - of course, it would have been cooler with Adam/Benita... but good enough.
Also, the gig was a fine warm-up for the Esplanade show tomorrow. Hope to see you guys and gals there!


...still there's more...

No comments: