Advertising

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SEE YOU AT 4AM ON SUNDAY MORNING

Ah.
I am most definitely the kind of person who would never attend an event like ZoukOut.
Nothing to do with age.
I don't really dig the beach. I like to be asleep in the wee hours of the morning. Techno music isn't really my cup of tea.
So you've just gotta appreciate the irony that come 4am this Sunday morning, I will be on stage singing with the Great Spy Experiment, Haffiz and Ngak on the Siloso Beach in Sentosa for ZoukOut.
How did that happen?
Simple, GSE asked...and so here I am...
Wow, gonna be a day of firsts for me.
1st time at ZoukOut
1st time playing with GSE
1st time performing at 4am
Wonderful.
The rehearsals have been coming together nicely with new vocal arrangements between the three of us gelling well. I am pretty excited. Fans of GSE will not wanna miss this gig as I would imagine it being a "once-in-a-lifetime" event!

... still there's more ...

2 comments:

fictionaire said...

It'll a proper experiment and a right riot!

Good to hear rehearsals are going well.. Wish I could be there! :)

Kevin Mathews said...

Yah, missing you, Saiful!
Jamming your songs has really increase my appreciation of them, if that is possible!
:)