Advertising

Saturday, January 19, 2008

BEFORE I GET OLD (REVISITED)

Been digging through some old mags and cames across quite a few BigOs.
For those born in the late 80s or 90s, BigO (Before I Get Old) was Singapore's premier independant music magazine during that heady era. I was privileged enough to write for BigO from 1992 to its demise as a print magazine a couple of years ago.

In any case, as a bit of a history lesson, I've decided to highlight a few items from past BigOs which I found interesting and hope that you, S-ROCK faithful readers, will also fund rewarding and illuminating. If you want the real deal, I think you can still order back issues from the BigO site and of course, all the images are (c) Options Publications Pte Ltd/BigO. Comments, please.

First off, some pix from a gig called ACOUSTIC POWER JAM which took place sometime in the latter half of 1993 at the MPH Power House at Stamford Road. If you don't know where the heck I'm talking about, man, are you young.... :) As you can see from the pix, I believe it was one of my first performances as Watchmen and it was fun... other than that, it's a bit of a blank... enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That was a LONG time ago, Kevin!


Chang Kang ;D