Advertising

Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD


ALL YOU GOOD GOOD PEOPLE

I am not much of a party person. I generally prefer to meet in smaller groups so that more intimate conversations can occur. In addition, whilst I am partial to certain alcoholic beverages, I am not much of a beer drinker (unless its Kilkenny Ale). Not only that but I have NEVER ever been drunk in my entire life. Yeah, really!!

But I must say, that at Lunarin's Post Launch Party last night, I had a smashing good time. Linda (and her hubby, Johnson), Eng Teck and Kah Wye (also Victor and Timothy) did a bang up job in making me feel chilled and at home, even though typically I was early and the FIRST person there! 

The best fun was had chatting with all the good good music people that turned up - Daniel, Jacq, Sujin, Roland, Willy, Chang Kang, Tim, Adrian, Alexius, Evan, Dharma and Mark. Of course, not forgetting my favorite gurl, Rach!  By the time I left, it was 3.30am! Tired and a little buzzed but satisfied.

Thank you, Lunarin! 

No comments: